The info you supply on the "Contact Form" will help us guide you to the best trikes and accessories to fit your cycling goals. We will reply quickly.
You can click on "Trikes & Accessories" in the header above to learn more about the quality trikes we offer. We are always happy to answer your questions!
Your shop appointment is the best way to understand the different models, features, and options available. Our custom fit and test ride appt helps you make the right choice in a recumbent trike.
You are now ready to get out there and pedal. We are here to help you start enjoying guaranteed woohoo opportunities with tips, events, support, and places to ride. WooHoo!
Choose a trike online? Get fitted online? Much can be learned online but accurate fit and feel is only possible in person. We will custom fit the trike to you and your riding style. Our promise is to do everything possible to help you find the best fit in a quality recumbent trike.
Recumbent triking is FUN cycling and it will improve your fitness level. You will quickly notice the premium quality of the recumbent trikes we offer. Your trike is an investment in your quality of life and will provide many years of fun, fitness, and adventure. Enjoy.
ENJOY YOUR NEW TRIKE
There are many models and sometimes the choices can be confusing. Consider the type of riding and your future cycling goals to arrive at the best choice. We are here to help you compare the features that fit your personal riding style and to offer the most important part of the trike selection process... a custom fit and quality test ride!
Please fill out the contact form on this site so we can offer helpful suggestions and options. We will review your information and help you take the next step to enjoying the trike that fits you best.
Once your choices are narrowed down a bit it is time for test rides. A short test ride (BRING YOUR HELMET) will help you make your final decision. We will do everything possible to assist you in making the best choice.
It is possible to find very good deals on quality used trikes. We are asked often what a used trike is worth. The answer is that it is extremely difficult to tell without the option of inspecting the trike in person. Some "deals" may not be such great deals once all is considered in getting the trike to fit and perform properly for the rider.
A few tips searching for quality used trikes...
1. Stay with recent models to make sure parts are available.
2. Inspect frame, shifters, steering, brakes, cables, tires / tubes and overall condition.
3. Make sure the trike will fit you... do not settle for a trike that is a poor fit just to save $.
4. Consider the warranty, advice, experience, support, and local service you get on a new trike from a quality dealer before purchasing. Sometimes the "lightly" used trike from a private seller is not such a great deal. Beware of trikes that have been sitting in the garage for years with no use or maintenance.
5. Call us anytime you have questions about used trikes in general.
The following trikes are owned by customers. They are lightly used and recent models.
Contact us if you are interested. We will get you in touch with the owners.
1. TerraTrike Rambler (50 miles)
2. Ice VTX (1 year old with lots of performance upgrades)
3. 2021 Catrike Dumont (loaded with accessories), Pinion & Rohloff, Trailer
4. Catrike Expedition (low miles)
Most trikes will fit in your small SUV, van, or truck and this is the most common way riders transport their trikes. We are happy to help you decide by loading trikes in your car and discussing transport options. Some models fold also.
We are a stocking dealer for the
EZ LOAD trike carrier products.
These are very user friendly and the best option for many. We have them in stock for testing.
Many customers load their trikes by lifting the trike. We also stock telescoping ramps that make loading and unloading much easier.